Tuesday, November 17, 2009

First payment from EasyHits4U




I have been paid by it on Nov 5 2009.I was really busy with my work so i couldn't place my payment proof of this site.I am really happy to say that i am already on my way to get another payout nd show the proof of it too very soon.

Easyhits4u is absolutely amazing site i have come accross coz it helps you to drive traffic to your new site or blog nd helps you to get some referals for ptc sites nd apart from all these they pay you $0.30 for every 1000 sites you surf which would take 60-80 min nd they offer some incentives which vary from cash,banners,text impressions nd many more.

I would really appreciate if you can join as my ref.just click on the below banner

Popular 1:1 Traffic Exchange

There are people who make $2-$3 each day only by surfing sites nd by refering new members.This site pays you $.10 for every 100 sites surfed by your referal(only for the first time nd then onwards you get 10% credits of your direct ref nd this goes on till 5 levels.so its easy to earn money nd traffic for your site.you have nothing to loose.you cant this miss site.





Share/Bookmark

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Earn Money With No Investment  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial