Friday, November 13, 2009

AW Surveys Is not a Scam nd Payment Proof is below

All you folks who have said that AW surveys is an scam here is the payment proof.Double click on the image so that you get an bigger view.

Recently i came to know that my friend has been paid by AW surveys in the last month.I have joined this site and left it untouched way back when i came to know that it was a scam nd its not paying.but to my surprise it has paid my friend if you want you can check the payment proof too.


It is free to join and you get 6 welcome surveys which fetches you $27 into your balance and the minimum payout is $75 and pays thru paypal.It would charge a fee of $2.5 to pay through paypal.so go ahead and join it for free.

I would really appreciate if you can join me.To do join it click on the banner





Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

manikumardonkada said...

hi im mani kumar i have experience in captcha work. i want a job. so u send detail for my mail. my mail id is: manikumar1789@gmail.com my contact no: 9014025220

Asif said...

for captcha work contact on this number

00923224701525

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Earn Money With No Investment  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial