Thursday, September 17, 2009

Earn guaranteed 34£($54) without any Investment at www.freebiejeebie.co.uk/



Today i just made $54 by spending nothing !!! I am really happy to introduce about this to all you newbies and people who dreamt to make some money in the world of Internet. All i did was, used my credit card which was lying idle for 3 months. But i did not pay a single dime from my credit card. I used it as a verification or identity proof.Use only Gmail accounts.

Well firstly good news is that i just got payout from a wonderful offer completion site (Rewards website from UK -- www.FreebieJeebie.co.uk )In this all you nedd to do is sign up for a free trial of 30 days trial and have to add your credit card details for verification purpose.But they will never charge a penny between free 30 days trial and you can cancel it anytime before 30 days free trial.

Though I wasn't serious initially ,as who would pay $54 for signing up for a free trail offer and gave it a try.To my surprise ,Right after 2 days i have signed up the amount has been sent to my Paypal account.

Firstly the site is international (UK based) where we need to complete a offer and have to refer some of referrals for reach the gift but i made just 2 referrals who were my friends & they also used their credit card to complete the free offer as i did.. The site is really rocking.. it made my day... even waiting for new payments from the site..

You can view the proof below which is the actual Transcript from my Paypal Account.


Payment Received (Unique Transaction ID #4RT27798Y3693160N)
Original Transaction
DateTypeStatusDetailsGrossFeeNet
9-Sep-2009Gift From FreebiejeebiesCompleted...£34.00 GBP£0.00 GBP£34.00 GBP

Related Transactions
DateTypeStatusDetailsGrossFeeNet
9-Sep-2009Payment ReceivedCompletedDetails£34.00 GBP£0.00 GBP£34.00 GBP
9-Sep-2009Currency ConversionCompletedDetails-£34.00 GBP£0.00 GBP-£34.00 GBP
9-Sep-2009Currency ConversionCompletedDetails$54.41 USD$0.00 USD$54.41 USD

Well if you want to join the site for completing the offer u can join it by this link .
There are about 8 website & i chose mobiles.

Instructions i followed:

1. I Signed up with the link above and choose my free gift as a custom order gift (selected 2 referrals = 34£ & cash through paypal with my paypal e-mail id)

2. After selecting free gift, In offer section i had to complete one offer for getting eligible for receiving a gift. Gift means payment of 34 pound to my paypal acc in my case.

3. I used my credit card to complete the offer -- INTUIT offer which is a free trial for 30 days.You can find many offers but as this is a Free Trail one i have joined it and doesn't require any money to be paid..

4. I Completed this offer by just adding my credit card details and get started. This offer got approved within 24 hours & they had not charged any money from my credit card when i checked in the ATM 2 days later.

5. My two friends repeated steps 1,2,3 & 4 & used their credit card

6. Requested a payout in FreebieJeebie after my colleagues offer got approved & received 34 pounds next day

Note:

INTUIT offer is a free trial so you will be never charged for 30 days but you need to cancel your subscription after got approved otherwise after 30 days you will be charged.
You can cancel your subscription by call them on this number: INTUIT Support

For international: +16506909026
For US/CA and other countries: 18004283170 (toll free)

When you have completed an offer then you can refer 2 of your friends by your referral link & get 34£ in your paypal acc . Anything else you want to know, just drop a comment on this topic. Hope it will help you to make money from a very good and genuine site..!!

Make sure that You make your referals complete the same offer you have completed. In the above case Intuit Offer ,Your referals must complete the same Intuit offer to be paid.

So what are you waiting Join and have an Happy Earning.Follow the link http://mobiles.freebiejeebies.co.uk/25675
Please go through the FAQ section of the site After you have signed under the link above.

Who ever completes the offer under me will be rewarded $5 from me.After you join leave your paypal Id at my blog.Happy Earning.


Share/Bookmark

5 comments:

sunil said...

Please use only gmail address to signup.others r not accepted.

mobhomeir said...

hello friend thanks for the offer I am interested but I found out that it is not offered here in the Philippines...kindly check ..thanks

sunil said...

ppl from India and Philippines are cannot join.they have recently changes their rules

Unknown said...

nice and very interesting post....

http://www.centplay.com/affiliate/id_1485/

moj blog said...

great post, sounds interesting...

http://www.centplay.com/affiliate/id_366/

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright by Earn Money With No Investment  |  Template by Blogspot tutorial